Sunday, March 1, 2009

Steven G. Jones product review

Normally I’m quite sceptical of hypnosis but I have to say was I surprised when I bought Steve G. Jones’s recordings. Being a heavy smoker for the past 20 years I decided to buy the quit smoking series which worked wonders. Since then Iv bought other series by Steve G. Jones, but that’s another article. I bought the daytime recordings mainly because I never really believed in the whole listen while you sleep theory.

I set aside some time each day to listen to the recordings, relax and take it in. After a while I noticed that I was seeing cigarettes in a new light and no longer had those massive cravings anymore. From time to time I still got cravings but they were manageable.
Like any other product it has its pros and cons. You can listen to the recordings in your own time however you have to set aside time rather than listening and working. For me that wasn’t a problem but I just thought Id mention it. Its enjoyable and good value for money. I would definitely give it a try. Log onto Betterlivingwithhypnosis.com for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment